Supported by: RMS & Kronehit Radio
Topics - TV session:
- Gathering the evidence, standard and new, to prove the resilience of TV
- The importance of TV: exploring people’s relationship with TV
- Data: Understanding the impact of data on the different actors of the TV ecosystem
- Audience measurement: Can we move quicker on the measurement of Total Video?
- TV effectiveness: Comparing the impact of TV vs digital video
- Creativity: What makes an effective TV spot
- New developments in radio & audio measurement
- Evaluating effectiveness & ROI of radio & audio in the media mix
- The increasing role of data: architecture & technology
If you haven't recieved a confirmation email within a week, please contact [email protected] to confirm your registration.
Grand Hotel Vienna (conference venue) - 70 rooms available until December 20th 2017 after that bookings can be done upon availability and at their daily rate
EUR 91,24 in single occupancy - EUR 106,62 € in double occupancy
breakfast excluded - breakfast buffet can be booked on top for 9,50 € per person / City tax included
Cancellation policy: free of charge 3 days before arrival.
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. We offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on www.lh.com/event-flight-booking and enter the access code BEZJNRX in the "Offer for discounted flights" area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to [email protected] and providing the access code as a reference.