Market Intelligence Meeting
1 February 2018 - Vienna, Austria
Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
Supported by: RMS & Kronehit Radio
Topics - TV session:
- Gathering the evidence, standard and new, to prove the resilience of TV
- The importance of TV: exploring people’s relationship with TV
- Data: Understanding the impact of data on the different actors of the TV ecosystem
- Audience measurement: Can we move quicker on the measurement of Total Video?
- TV effectiveness: Comparing the impact of TV vs digital video
- Creativity: What makes an effective TV spot
- New developments in radio & audio measurement
- Evaluating effectiveness & ROI of radio & audio in the media mix
- The increasing role of data: architecture & technology
If you haven't recieved a confirmation email within a week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration.
Grand Hotel Vienna (conference venue) - 70 rooms availble until December 20th 2017 after that bookings can be done upon availability and at their daily rate
EUR 91,24 in single occupancy - EUR 106,62 € in double occupancy
breakfats exlcuded - breakfast buffet can be booked on top for 9,50 € per person / City tax included
Cancellation policy: free of charge 3 days before arrival.
Booking process: info comig soon