Online Talk (GSK/Lindt)
30 June 2020 - ONLINE ZOOM MEETING
Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
Online Talk with Jerry Daykin (GSK), Beatrice Lindvall (former Danone Group) and Gerhard Louw (Lindt & Sprüngli) on advertisers’ needs and expectations in a post-Covid era
During this webinar, Jerry, Beatrice and Gerhard will share insights on their expectations, as clients, in this post-crisis period. Questions we will discuss with them include:
- In a post-COVID world, what are advertisers’ needs, objectives and expectations?
- What does the current crisis change to advertisers’ needs and priorities (short, medium, and long-term) and what are their expectations vis-à-vis broadcasters?
- How can/should the television industry evolve to make the medium easier to buy and even more accountable? How should sales houses change their storytelling in the approach to clients?
- What are the KPIs that really matter today for marketers? What does that mean for sales houses’ data strategy?
- When it comes to proving TV campaigns’ effectiveness, where should the priority lie between attribution and econometrics?
- What is the reality of clients’ internal organisation when it comes to budget allocation? How can sales houses intervene with relevant insights that serve clients’ needs, in the light of a lack of proper budget allocation tools leading to a separation of online and linear TV inventory?