Market Intelligence Meeting (Tentative date)
25 February 2021 - Brussels, Belgium
Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
Board meeting on Friday 26 February, 8h30 - 13h30 at egta offices
Rue Washington 40
Please fill in the form on the left by ticking the orange boxes for the sub-events.
Le Châtelain Brussels Hotel (2-min walk)
- Address: Rue du Châtelain 17, B-1000 Brussels
- Price: 15% off daily rate - use the discount code EGTA to book your room here.
- Individual cancellation policy: free up to 24h before arrival
- 50 rooms availabe until Dec 27th 2020 - bookings after this date will be subjected to availability
If you need any assistance with your reservation, please contact the reservation department - Email: [email protected] Tel: +32 2 643 93 78
Qbic Hotel Brussels (6-min walk)
- Address: Rue Paul Spaak 15, B-1000 Brussels
- Price: 124.24€ (inclusing VAT, city tax, breakfats and wifi) - For double occupancy, an extra cost of 14€ per room and per day will be applicable.
- Individual cancellation policy: 15 days prior to check-in.
- Booking link - coming soon
IBIS STYLES BRUSSELS LOUISE (4-min walk)
- Address: Avenue Louise 212 Louizalaan - B 1050 Brussels
- Price: Single occupancy: 103.25€/night - double occupancy 113.25€/night (including VAT, breakfast, city tax and wifi)
- Individual cancellation policy: All modifications and cancellations must be done in writing to the hotel, at least 24 hrs prior to arrival. If you do not cancel your reservation following this procedure, the hotel will be entitled to charge you for the entire stay booked. In case of no show, the first night booked will be charged .
20 rooms availabe until Dec 28th 2020
- Booking procedure: fill aout and send back this booking form to h8915 [email protected]
Conditions of entry to egta's event
Participation in this event is free of charge for all egta members.
Please note that egta offers non-member sales houses and broadcasters access to one event in order to see the association in action and to connect with senior professionals from the industry across Europe and beyond. If your company has already used its complementary entrance, please contact the egta team to learn more about the membership options.
If you are an industry partner or technology provider, please contact [email protected] to discuss the terms of entry.