Online Workshop on the cookieless era with Steven Golus
25 May 2022 - ONLINE ZOOM MEETING
Online Workshop: Preparing for The cookieless era with Steven Golus
When: Wednesday 25th May 2022 - 3:00 - 4:15 PM CEST
Uncertainty is the only certainty there is. With third-party cookies being phased out, the advertising industry is preparing for a future that is still clouded. But how do TV and radio companies best prepare for the changes and what scenarios does the future hold? How will the cookieless future affect the industry and, in particular, TV and radio companies’ capacity to monetise their different digital assets?
To learn more about the latest evolvement of what some have phrased as the cookie apocalypse, we invite you to join us online on 25 May for a session with the experienced digital expert Steven Golus. Steven's 75-minute long workshop will tackle topics such as:
- How we got here and why Google chose to announce the phase-out of third-party cookies.
- Industry reactions, such as the Privacy Sandbox, Project Rearc, PRAM and the different hashed e-mail solutions.
- How the phase-out affects TV and radio companies' business models and their capacity to monetise the different digital assets.
- What TV and radio companies should be doing right now to prepare for the changes.
- The regulatory and competitive environment driving the disruption.
Please note that this talk is open to egta members only – feel free to circulate this invite widely but internally only! If you are not an egta member and would be interested in attending, please contact [email protected]