Online Audio Monetisation Training
30 June 2016 - 1 July 2016 - Brussels, Belgium
- 2 days - 2 “mentors”; i.e. recognized experts with a “transversal” knowledge and experience in the digital and online advertising
- A maximum of 20 delegates
- 10 senior guests speakers (experts on online audio, digital, data, etc.) over the 2 days
- Time to share best case practice amongst participants
- 2 days of interactive discussions with mentors and speakers but also among participants
- Maarten Albarda, CEO, Flock Associates (USA); international experience with AB InBev and The Coca-Cola Company
Niall McKinney, Founder & CEO, The Knowledge Engineers
- Digital marketing trends and how radio can innovate along with marketers’ priorities.
- Growing radio using online and digital offers as an additional revenue driver.
- Data management applications for radio and new sources of audience insight. Leveraging the new data available from mobile and online assets to inform and add value to broadcast inventory.
- Automated and programmatic trading for radio and audio.
- Monetisation of radio’s online and mobile extensions: ad formats, packaging inventory, building cross platform offers, etc.
Managers responsible for revenue strategies and digital transformation within their radio companies or their sales houses; colleagues who have a knowledge and understanding of their company’s digital strategy, structure and priorities and the authority to talk about it, as well as to suggest and implement changes as a result of this interactive training session.
The price per person for this 2 day course which is one of egta’s self-financed activities is €700/person for egta members, €800/person for non-members. This does not include flights and accommodation, but includes all material for the training, as well as a networking dinner and two lunches. Please communicate the invoicing details to [email protected].