Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
egta and MTM would like to invite senior executives from across Europe to a dedicated working session focused on exploring the challenges facing the European TV industry, identifying the priorities for the industry and assessing the case for action.
The Forum will involve presentations and interactive discussions, involving:
- MTM and its partners (Adobe Advertising Cloud, Alphonso, TVbeat and Sky Media), talking through key findings from an extensive consultation with industry participants across Europe, exploring the strategic priorities for the European TV industry and identifying opportunities for collaboration.
- A presentation of the key findings from egta’s recent Bridges in (Audience) Measurement (BAM) project (a series of 70 in-depth interviews and a conference that took place on 4 December 2018 in London) and a possible framework for action.
In order for the link to work properly, open it on a desk/laptop on Google Chrome.
Íves út 16
- use of Oriental Spa, Wellness and Fitness Centre (relaxation pool, heated outdoor pool, mandala bath, saunas, steam bath, fitness room)
- free high speed wireless internet connection,
- use of the open-air car park,
Conditions of entry to egta's event
Participation in this event is free of charge for all egta members.
Please note that egta offers non-member sales houses and broadcasters access to one event in order to see the association in action and to connect with senior professionals from the industry across Europe and beyond. If your company has already used its complementary entrance, please contact the egta team to learn more about the membership options.
If you are an industry partner or technology provider, please contact [email protected] to discuss the terms of entry.