On the following sub-pages you will find a description of the radio landscape across European markets offering a brief look into how different markets are developing and what opportunities radio offers across Europe.
In addition to these general market profiles, a restricted access area for egta members offers a more detailed overview of national advertising markets, market structure and major market players, adspend evolution across media, advertising sectors and actors, pricing and sales methods, legislative background, overview of measurement methods, sales organisations structure, etc.
Available only to egta radio members that participated in the data collection, in each market section you will find a set of downloadable documents in both XLS and PDF formats:
- Market overview - country data, data on equipment penetration, listening time, consumption by platform, etc.
- Market structure - audience and market share per station/network
- Adspend evolution in all media - TV, radio, press, cinema, outdoor, Internet
- Advertising actors - adspend of top radio advertising sectors and top radio advertisers
- Pricing and sales - data on c/000, target groups, commission, buyers structure, etc.
- Advertising placement legislation - information on advertising time, programme interruptions, compulsory messages, sponsorship, product placement, etc.
- Audience measurement - information on technical factors, methodology, hybrid solutions, etc.
- Sales house structure - per sales house compilations
- Pricing and sales methods - per sales house compilations