TV Masterclass: Striving in the streaming space. Making the most of your online portfolio
26 June 2023 - 28 June 2023 - Brussels, Belgium
Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
TRAINING: Striving in the Streaming Space: Making the most of your online portfolio
WHEN: Monday 26 (as of 12:00) – Wednesday 28 June in Brussels (until 14:00)
COST: € 1990 (includes 2 dinners (Mon & Tue nights), 3 lunches and training material) - hotel nights and flights are not included
Please communicate the invoicing information to [email protected] - one participant per company (limited capacity of 30 people)
Topics we aim to cover:
- Market overview: What does the future of the video streaming market look like? What market should TV companies keep a watchful eye on?
- Market positioning: How do you build a premium narrative for your BVOD offer? What are the steps to create a strong brand for your streaming service?
- Content strategies: What types of content can help grow your user base? How can you optimise your content and windowing strategy?
- Sales & monetisation: How do you choose the most profitable business model for your video service (AVOD, SVOD, freemium)? Which pricing system would work best to sell your video ad inventory (CPM, other)?
- Creativity & innovation: Which innovative ad and content formats can you exploit in the crowded streaming space? What are the challenges and opportunities linked to FAST?
- User experience and its impact on monetisation: How can TV companies increase revenues and ensure a strong user base by delivering personalised ad experiences and improving content discoverability?
This training is accessible to egta member sales houses - aimed at colleagues involved in the operational side of the sales, pricing and marketing department working with VOD platforms and strategies or to those colleagues from sales houses currently lagging behind and with a need to catch up.
Hotel & Training location (27 & 28/06)
Address: Rue du Châtelain 17 - B-1000 Brussels
Booking link make sure to use the code EGTA (to be added in the promo code field) to access this rate
Rate Superior room 159€/ night breakfast & wifi included - excluding tax 9.28€/night
Additional information: check-in : 15:00 - check-out : 12:00
Other nearby hotels:
Address: Chaussée de Charleroi 132, 1060 Brussels (750m - 10 min walk)
B&B Hotel Brussels Centre Louise
Rue Paul Spaak 15, 1000 Brussels (400m - 6 min walk)
Address: Avenue Louise 212 1050 Brussels (230m - 3 min walk)