Radio masterclass: How to make money with podcasts: developing and monetising your podcast offer
28 June 2023 - 29 June 2023 - Brussels, Belgium
Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
MASTERCLASS: How to make money with podcasts: developing and monetising your podcast offer
WHEN: Wednesday 28 (as of 9:00) – Thursday 29 June in Brussels (until 14:00)
COST: € 950 includes 2 dinners (Welcome dinner on Tue 27/06 and Networking dinner on Wed 28/06), lunches, coffee breaks and training material - hotel nights and flights are not included
Please communicate the invoicing information to [email protected] - one participant per company (limited capacity of 25 people)
The overarching topic of this year’s edition is how radio and audio companies can build up and generate profit from their podcast offer.
Here are the questions we aim to cover:
- Overall broadcaster strategy: What does it take for radio company to launch a successful podcast business? How to develop and monetise original and branded podcasts?
- Podcast development: How to leverage radio talents? What are the models for working with independent podcasters?
- Sales & ad tech: What tech stack do publishers need to advance podcast monetisation? How to set up podcast monetisation step by step – from campaign planning to ad serving?
- Distribution: How to distribute podcasts – open vs closed ecosystem? What can we do about discoverability?
- Measurement & attribution: How to measure podcast consumption and prove podcast campaign effectiveness?
- Brand safety: How to deal with brand safety and make use of AI in podcasting?
- Other revenue models: What are the direct revenue models in podcasting and how to tap into them?
This training is accessible to egta member sales houses - aimed at colleagues who are already involved in the operational side of sales and marketing of audio and podcasts, or to the ones who are new to the topic and aim to develop their expertise in these areas.
Address: Rue du Châtelain 17 - B-1000 Brussels
Booking link make sure to use the code EGTA (to be added in the promo code field) to access this rate
Rate Superior room 159€/ night breakfast & wifi included - excluding tax 9.28€/night
Additional information: check-in : 15:00 - check-out : 12:00
Other nearby hotels:
Address: Chaussée de Charleroi 132, 1060 Brussels (750m - 10 min walk)
B&B Hotel Brussels Centre Louise
Rue Paul Spaak 15, 1000 Brussels (400m - 6 min walk)
Address: Avenue Louise 212 1050 Brussels (230m - 3 min walk)