Online Audio Monetisation Training
28 June 2018 - 29 June 2018 - Brussels, Belgium
egta officesDownload Radio Agenda
Sub events *
(* Mandatory - you need to select at least one sub-event)
(Please read carefully the conditions of entry)
(* Mandatory - please type in the captcha code)
- Training focused on keeping radio professionals updated in the fast changing environment of digital advertising, programmatic, data and online audio. The course offers a unique inspirational agenda for managers involved in revenue strategies, digital transformation and online audio business within their radio companies.
- To guarantee interaction, the group is limited to 20 participants.
- Based on the egta members’ training needs identified through the assesment survey we decided to focus on fewer selected practical topics. The objective is to provide in-depth learning in the areas of online audio monetisationwhere the biggest knowledge boost is required.
Topics to be covered?
- Programmatic for online audio and automation tools;
- Data management, attribution and conversion tracking;
- Innovations and new formats in audio advertising - voice activation, dynamic creative, etc.
- Smart speakers and app development strategies.
When: Thursday June 28th 9.00 AM to Friday June 29th 2.00 PM
Where: Brussels, Belgium
Venue: egta offices - Rue des comédiens 22 - B-1000 Brussels
Training cost: The price per person for this 2-day course which is one of egta’s self-financed activities is: €750 per participant - egta radio members (850€ for egta non-member radio companies)
This does not include flights and accommodation, but includes all material for the training, as well as a networking dinner and two lunches. Please communicate the invoicing details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thon Hotel Brussels City Center
Address: Avenue du Boulevard 17, 1210 Brussels +32 2 205 15 11
Special offer: Discounted travel with Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines
Lufthansa Group Partner Airlines offer a comprehensive global route network linking major cities around the world. We offer special prices and conditions to participants, visitors, exhibitors, invited guests as well as employees of the Contracting partner and their travel companions.
To make a reservation, please click on www.lh.com/event-flight-booking and enter the access code BEZJNRH in the "Offer for discounted flights" area. This will open an online booking platform that will automatically calculate the discount offered or provide you with an even better offer if another promotional fare is available.
NOTE: Pop-ups must be enabled otherwise the booking platform window will not open.
These promotional fares are also available through your IATA / ARC travel agent. Travel agents can obtain ticketing instructions by sending an email to email@example.com and providing the access code as a reference.